The Banja Luka Business zone is well-equipped with all infrastructure facilities needed for development and transacting the wide-specter business agencies on the whole area.
The infrastructure facilities:
- Road network 11km in length, with access to the existing facilities.
- Industrial rail network 8km in length, with 4 primary railways expanding to 9 branches which provide access to existing facilities.
- Sewer network with 3 collectors for industrial, precipitation and fecal waste drainage.
- Aqueduct and hydrant network for raw and filtered water.
- Substation network, totaling in 23MW of power, as well as existing facilities with VN and NN distribution.
- Telecommunication network in every facility, with a supply optical cable to the mini-control point in the Business zone.