The Macro-location aspect of the Business zone placement in the City of Banja Luka area, the largest city and the administrative center of the Republic of Srpska, and also the regional center, provides great advantages in comparison to other cities in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Alongside this indubitable advantage, what also matters, in terms of the macro-location aspect, is:
- A connection to the highways of Croatia via the Banja Luka-Gradiška highway, the former being the shortest link between the north-west and south-east of Europe.
- A connection to all parts of BiH via freeways and regional roads.
- A direct link to the railway Ploče, Mostar, Sarajevo, Doboj, Banja Luka, Zagreb and further.
- The vicinity of the “Banja Luka” airport in Mahovljani, as well as the relative vicinity of the “Pleso” airport near Zagreb.
- A traditional gravity towards neighboring Croatia.
- Banja Luka is the university center which has highly educated professions of all types, and the great unemployment of a qualified workforce of all professions is evident.
The Micro-location aspect of the Banja Luka Business zone is comprised of a wide specter of advantages compared to other locations in the city, few of which are:
- A small distance from the city center (approximately 2000m) provided with an almost straight line road, which has particularly gained significance with the construction of the Vrbas river bridge next to the city heating plant.
- A connection via the industrial railway with the train station in Vrbanja, 400m away from the freight entrance.
- A direct link to the freeway Banja Luka, Kotor Varoš, Teslić, Doboj and further.
- Provided lines of the city transportation and a passenger station with platforms near the Business zone’s main entrance.
- A built passenger train station near the main entrance to the Business zone.
- A direct link to the east transit provides an easy and fast connection with the bus and train stations in Banja Luka, as well as a connection to the Banja Luka-Gradiška highway.
Banja Luka has a strategic location, being 240km away from Sarajevo, 182km away from Zagreb, and 327km away from Belgrade. It’s connected by quality roads and railways with these cities.
Banja Luka zauzima strateški položaj sa udaljenoću 240 km od Sarajeva, 182 km od Zagreba, a 327 km od Beograda. Sa ovim gradovima je povezana kvalitetnim drumskim saobraćajnicama i želјeznicom.